Sunday, January 29, 2017

"Time Junkie" is Now Available in Paperback

Did you know I have paperback copies of some of my books? Not a lot of them, because it's way harder to self-publish a book for print, but there's a couple. Well, there are a couple now. I've just released the paperback edition of my novel, Time Junkie.

Also, I just realized that I forgot to make an official announcement about the updated cover. So if you didn't see it in the sidebar, here it is.

The Kindle digital edition is still available here. Here's the summary:
"My name is Timothy McGill, and I'm a time travel addict." 
Timothy was just a frustrated teenager until he stumbled across krono, a new drug which sent him back in time while he tripped out. From the moment he first tries it, Timothy begins a downward spiral into crime and corruption, all while living through the moments that led to his addiction. Explore his funny and emotional journey as Tim explores his past while trying to grapple with the present and determine his future. Fans of Kurt Vonnegut will enjoy this mind-bending novel. Download it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be the first to find out about my new releases, as well as a free ebook, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/xALKv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...