Friday, February 6, 2015

"The Girl Who Played With the Dragon Tattoo's Nest" is Free and Finished

My parody of Dragon TattooThe Girl Who Played With the Dragon Tattoo's Nest, is finished. It actually ended up a full novella, covering the entire length of the novel. I might expand and publish it as an ebook later on, but you can enjoy it in all its Swedish glory at Wattpad right now for free.

And there's still time before February 15 to pre-order my next novel Seizure for only 99 cents.

To hear about my new releases first and get a free book of fifty 100-word short stories, sign up here. Your email will never be shared, and you'll only receive messages about new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be the first to find out about my new releases, as well as a free ebook, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/xALKv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...