Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cover Upgrade: "Flying Saucers," "Operation: Masquerade"

One thing I've learned in my self-publishing journey is I'm not a good cover artist. For budget reasons, I've been working with some cover artists on Fiverr, but haven't been 100% happy with the results...you get what you pay for. Well, I was finally able to connect with some really great cover artists at Goon Write and Author Marketing Club to improve the covers of two of my books. I think they're a big improvement. Check 'em out!



FLYING SAUCERS
Old Cover:

New Cover:

OPERATION: MASQUERADE
Old Cover:

New Cover:

What do you think?

To hear about my new releases first and get a free short story, sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be the first to find out about my new releases, as well as a free ebook, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/xALKv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...