Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May 99-cent Sale [Promotion]

I'm doing a special promotion in May that I'm calling the May 99-cent Sale. What is it? Well, I'm putting my books on sale for 99-cents. And it's happening in May. Simple, no? Here's how it works.



Every week of May, I'll be lowering the price on one of my books to 99-cents, starting on Sunday. On the following Sunday, that book will return to its usual $2.99 price, and another book will go down. In addition, in case that's still not enough incentive, I'll be making the sample book free for the first two days. You can read the first part for free, and if you like it, it's only 99-cents for the full book.

Here's the schedule:

Dead Links $.99 - (5/5/13 - 5/11/13)
Dead Links: Part 1 - FREE (5/5/13-5/6/13)

TOONS: Book 1: Living in Looneyville $.99 - (5/12/13 - 5/18/13)
TOONS: Part 1 - Bad Toon Rising: FREE (5/12/13-5/13/13)

Man Overboard and Other Stories $.99 - (5/19/13 - 5/25/13)
Man Overboard FREE (5/19-5/20/13)

I know what you're thinking. "Hey, that's only three books. What about the last week in May? What happens from 5/26-5/31? Who are you tryin' to fool?!" Well, that's the thing. I have a new book that I'll be releasing on 5/26, and for that week only, it will be only 99-cents. More details later on.

Be sure to follow this blog as it updates with new information about the promotion. Oh, and even if you don't plan on buying any of my books, you can still help me out. I'd really appreciate it if you spread the word. I'll make it easy - you can cut and paste the following into your favorite social media network:

Twitter
@nigelgmitchell is having a 99-cent sale on his novels in May! Get all the details at his blog: http://ow.ly/kzz3h #indiepub Plz retweet

Facebook/Google+
Nigel G Mitchell is having a 99-cent sale on his novels in May! Get all the details at his blog: http://ow.ly/kzsD5. Spread the word!

I hope you enjoy it, and stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. I'll Tweet it for you but already have all of the books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're awesome, thanks! If you can leave a review on Amazon, it would really help as well

      Delete
  2. Hey, I'm doing that too! I'll have to pick up whichever Toons one is longer and the short stories.

    ReplyDelete

To be the first to find out about my new releases, as well as a free ebook, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/xALKv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...