Sunday, July 31, 2016

"Operation: Masquerade" is Now "Infiltration"

I've been doing some work behind the scenes, including hiring out to design new covers for some of my books. Because I suck at cover design, period. I'm ready to unveil the biggest change, which is coming to what was formerly Operation: Masquerade. I always thought the title was a bit confusing, and never thought it was a good indicator of what the book is about. When I ordered the new cover, I also changed the title. Henceforth, the novel will be called...dun dun dun...Infiltration.

Here's the old cover:

And here's the new cover.

As always, you can order it at Amazon.com.

"My name is Timothy McGill, and I'm a time travel addict..." Time Junkie, only 99-cents for a limited time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be the first to find out about my new releases, as well as a free ebook, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/xALKv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...