Saturday, June 7, 2014

New Release: "Quantum Tales - Volumes 1 & 2"

I've released a new anthology of stories, but first a little background before we get to that.

In March 2013, I released my first anthology as Man Overboard and Other Stories. I never liked that title or format. I mean, what's Man Overboard and why would we want other stories like it? That kind of title works when people are looking for a well-known story and get some more added to it. I'm completely unknown. So when it came time to release a second anthology, I decided I didn't want to go with that title again. I decided to rebrand the original anthology into a sort of magazine format. I call it Quantum Tales.

So Volume 1.0 is the original collection. It includes my short stories "Man Overboard," "Money Doesn't Grow on Trees," "Erasing Einstein," and "The Morning After." If you haven't already bought it, now would be a good time.

Volume 2.0 is a collection of my three novellas Breaking News, Six Guns of Madness, and Call Center of Doom. V2 also includes two previously unreleased short stories, "Apex Predator" and "Grandfather's Clock." Since the original novellas are $1.99 each, and Quantum Tales 2.0 is $2.99, that's a pretty big savings to get all of them. Good deal, even if you have bought one of them in the past - you can get four more stories for only a dollar more.

In the interest of fairness, if you've already bought all three novellas, contact me. If you can email me the receipts as proof, I'll send you a copy of Quantum Tales 2.0 for free. Because you shouldn't have to pay another $2.99 to get two new stories.

Even if you don't plan to buy it, I'd appreciate it if you could click here to tweet about it and spread the word.
Tweet: Three 5-star sci-fi stories, only $2.99. QUANTUM TALES: VOLUME 2 by @nigelgmitchell http://ctt.ec/koK23+

To hear about my new releases first and get a free short story, sign up here. Your email will never be shared, and you'll only receive messages about new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be the first to find out about my new releases, as well as a free ebook, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/xALKv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...