Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Short Story "Man Overboard" is Now Free on Smashwords

So far, I've been exclusively on Amazon's Kindle store, and haven't done too many free promotions. But I've been hearing a lot about authors leaving Amazon, and offering their books for free permanently. So I've decided to dip my toe in the waters with my short story, Man Overboard. Here's the summary:

The two words no quanta fisherman wants to hear: "man overboard." A crew member aboard an interdimensional fishing boat is lost in space, and the captain will do anything to rescue him. But it's not just any crew member - it's the captain's son. 

You can download it for free at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/425900

To hear about my new releases first and get a free short story, sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be the first to find out about my new releases, as well as a free ebook, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/xALKv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...