Saturday, April 12, 2014

Missing Comments

Just a little blog business.

Good news: after numerous complaints about the Google+ commenting system, I've decided to switch to the universally popular Disqus system. It took weeks of tinkering, but I finally got it working.

Bad news: apparently, the reason Disqus wasn't working is the G+ comments overrode it. The only way to fix it was to remove G+, along with all the comments associated with it. So all the comments on the blog have been deleted. I didn't delete them on purpose, but there was no other way.

You should be able to comment now. Let me know if you have any other problems.

To hear about my new releases first and get a free short story, sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be the first to find out about my new releases, as well as a free ebook, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/xALKv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...