Sunday, January 12, 2014

100-Word Sci-Fi: "Two Worlds"

Every week, I write a hundred word story inspired by a random word. This week's word is "meadow."

Two Worlds 
By Nigel G. Mitchell

The wind made the flowers of the meadow wave as Thomas Rayne walked through the grass towards Aida Liz.

"We can't do this," Aida sobbed. "I'm from Andromeda, and you're from Earth."

Thomas took her hand, allowing his five fingers to thread through her three fingers. "I don't care. I love you. Nothing can change that."

Aida lowered her green eyes. "But what if you're banished from the colony?"

Thomas smiled. "As long as I have you, nothing else matters."

Aida smiled, and the two of them embraced in a passionate kiss as the two suns glowed on the horizon.

To hear about my new releases first and get a free short story, sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be the first to find out about my new releases, as well as a free ebook, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/xALKv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...