Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Q&A: What Author Would You Bring Back For One More Book?

I don't know about you, but I've had the experience of hearing about an author's death, and thinking it was tragic and sad as any death. But I also think, "No! I'll never get another novel!"
Source: stock.xchng

For me, the author that comes to mind is Douglas Adams. Even though his last Hitchhiker's Guide novel ended with the deaths of all the main characters, I never felt the series was really complete. I wanted one more to wrap it more nicely. He was working on one, Salmon of Doubt, but it was incomplete. I'd love to have him back for one more.

That's the topic of this week's Q&A. How about you? What author would you bring back to life to write one more book? It can be any author who's passed away, from the near or distant past. William Shakespeare? Kurt Vonnegut? Let me know in the comments.

To hear about my new releases first and get a free short story, sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be the first to find out about my new releases, as well as a free ebook, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/xALKv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...